Monday, September 8, 2008

My baby is getting BIG!!




My baby started preschool.... Isn't she sooo dang cute. Rocky has to get her ready because I am at school by the time she has to be there. Isn't he doing a GREAT job! She loves loves loves school. She told me that it is better then her old school (it was just a day care) and she has only been there 2 days. She loves wearing her school clothes. She will come home from school and change her clothes so that she can keep her special clothes nice for school. She is having fun!
She is growing up so fast. She is becoming a really nice helper. She helps me fold clothes and do dishes. They don't stay little very long. Next thing I know she will be wearing a little cheer skirt! We are also looking into getting her into dance and tumbling, she is way excited for that! She has already taught herself how to do a cartwheel, it is the cutest thing to see her try, it brings a tear to my eye.

Rocky and I also started school.... not so fun. We are both full time and we fight for the computer but we will figure it out! For me, school is going to be time-consuming but worth it. I should have my RN by the end of this year!!!!! It's about time, I know I know.

8 comments:

Melissa McFadden said...

I can't believe how big Brylee has gotten. She looks so much like you. I'm glad you found me on here. I am going to add you to my blog so I can keep in touch. By the way I like Rocky's posts. Love ya girl!

Wendy Pippin said...

PRESCHOOL...holy smokes. Love the new clothes.

Elsha said...

PRE-SCHOOL ALREADY!!! WOW...
SHE LOOKS ADORABLE IN THOSE CLOTHES. CHEER/TUMBLING/DANCE ALL SOUND LIKE GREAT OPTIONS CAUSE YOU CAN NEVER START TOO SOON THESE DAYS. LOVES... :)

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

I remember preschool. Those were the good days with no responsibility and punch and cookies for a snack everyday!! She is getting so big she is darling in her new clothes it looks like rocky is doing a pretty good job!!

Rob and Melanie said...

Hey I found your blog through facebook. Your little girl is so cute. My boys just started up preschool again too. They love it. I'll send you an invite for my blog, its private (too many wierdos out there).

Meg said...

Brit- I am so excited that you have a blog! But, i'm gonna kick your butt for not telling me sooner! Teas'n- you know I wouldn't try to kick your butt, you'd kill me with those cheerleading arms:)
I still can't believe how big Brylee is. She is so beautiful and she looks so much like you! I am so glad that I got to go to your reception. You guys are so cute together and Rocky seems really nice. He doesn't like sports, does he? j/k. I was just laughing about some of his posts. I think he'd get along with my husband real well. I am so happy for you guys! Keep all the cute pictures coming!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I can't believe it. I swear she was just a tiny squirt the day I met her. Wow! How fast life changes! I hope to see you soon too, we need to get all of us "family" together really soon...

DeAnna said...

We love your blog....Rocky, your posts are so entertaining with the "Wussification of America"! Thanks for getting tickets and getting Jason out to the Jazz game. Oh yeah, I doubt you meant to provide us with free treats but thanks for the Chewy Fireballs! :)