Saturday, January 17, 2009

You aren't a man if you don't look once...







We all know how it goes. You marry the girl of your dreams, settle down, start a family, buy a home, put in the backyard, bla bla bla. The next thing you know, you're looking at websites with pictures of females in very sensual poses thinking of the saying "you aren't a man if you don't look once". You find you're self wondering what it would be like to succumb to temptation and go meet that girl. Well my friends, I gave in to temptation and decided to act on my feelings of want and desire....so meet the newest female in the Watt household (Gizmo and I are now outnumbered 3 to 1.5). Her name is Zoe. Britt isn't her biggest fan, but now she has somebody to compete with and has stopped wearing those "hot" flannel pj's to bed (yes!). Here are some pictures of our new lady friend, enjoy!














She does have some downsides. Like any female, she always wants constant attention, she leaves little black hairs all over, she squats to pee, she chases balls, and she hogs the bed. She can catch a frisbee out of mid-air though, which makes up for all bad stuff. Gizmo isn't her biggest fan, he stuck his head in the snow when he met her. Brylie still hasn't decided if we bought her a dog or if Zoe is really a pony (she tries to ride her like a horse). Either way, she's a great dog and we're really glad to have her.

8 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

at first i was a little worried, wondering where the blog was going...but I liked it, very funny and I love the new dog. I hope they both come over for a sleepover soon!

Brooke and Jonny said...

Yay for Zoe! I still have yet to meet her which is bad news considering it has been that long since we have played!

Nicole said...

WOW! I'm SOOOO glad this blog is about a dog! Whew. . .yes, it had me on edge! HAHA! Cute pup!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Congrats on the new dog she is very pretty! I've heard she is trained really well also which is nice for you guys!!

Joel and Tera said...

Oh..how fun! She is really pretty. She looks huge in the couch picture. What a great addition to the Watt family. The post was very funny.

Joel and Tera said...

I bet your couches already have a layer of slobber and dog hair.

Anonymous said...

Joel is just anti-dog. He'd have them removed from the face of the earth if it were up to him. Dogs and carbohydrates..

mommy princess said...

Rocky,
I hope you don't mind, but I found you through Leslie's blog.
I'm so glad you have such a cute little family. Your such a great guy you deserve it! I really appriciated when I was at Primary Childrens with Todd, and you gave me a call. Those phone calls from friends and family really helped.
Congrats on the new dog.
Shani Dutton