Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New House!!

We've finally gotten moved in and actually spent the night last night in our new house! It was a lot of fun, although we also found out the neighbors have a really annoying dog that barks and whines all night! I had a lab that used to do that and ticked off my neighbors, so I guess it's coming back to haunt me. I'll get some pictures of the new place posted. You'll be able to see before and after pictures as we're doing a lot of work...especially on the yard.

4 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

YEAH for getting your new house thats great can't wait to see pics of it!!

Wendy Pippin said...

congrats on the new house I can't wait till you guys have us over!

Melissa said...

Rocky I can't believe I found your blog. Congrats on the mariage you have an adorable little family!! I live in Idaho and spent the last 6 weeks in McCall, we have a condo there!! Best place on earth!! Oh by the way it's Melissa Jones (Meenderink)!!

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

Hi Brittany, You dont know me, but I found your blog through some friends in High School that found me and I recognized Rockey's name. You have such an adorable family, what a lucky guy!
Will you tell Rocky hi for me? I have not seen or talked to him for such a long time, I even think it was long before I left on my mission. It is good to see that he is happy and has a good family!

Alisha Wickern (Vandenberg)