Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I am sooo sooo sorry!!!

I just want to tell everyone I am so sorry about our blog. I (Brittany) have been out of town and have had no internet access so Rocky took over and i am so sorry. But I will admit, I have been laughing reading what my dear sweet loving husband has been writing. The reason why our blog sucks and has no pics is because I am the one with the camera. Pictures should be available in one week (I am going to Bear lake for that week). Because I will be gone and Rocky will be home I have no control of what he will be writing so agian, I am sorry for anything he says! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Ha ha ha rocky is funny he is just like my husband when it comes to blogging his stories are off the wall :-) I love it!! I know how you feel there!! No worries though we all enjoy it!!

Wendy Pippin said...

i've enjoyed the blogs, so no apologies necessary, as long as someone is keeping it updated I'm happy!

Dustin and Noelle said...

I love it. But I have to disagree with rocky. I think the opposing team showed compassion. But, I'm not much of a competative person. So what ever. Your blog is cute. Maybe if Brittany ever comes home from Bear Lake she can put more pictures on it.

Our Life said...

Tag!!! You're it!! Check out my blog for the rules. Rocky...you HAVE to do this!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

I for one feel a great ora coming form rocky lately, i think we should all take heed to what he has to say and follow it!