Friday, August 22, 2008

Guilty.......

So I feel guilty, let me tell you why. Yesterday I was cooking dinner (yes I was actually cooking, I only do it once a week) and I was watching my poor husband working out in the yard and I thought “I really do have it good!” The reason why I thought this was because I was in a nice air conditioned house watching TV while my husband was out working in the desert (or our backyard) getting stung by bees and ran down by black widows. I then decided that my husband still treats me like a princess and I am very lucky!
For an update on our family we finally are home from all our vacations and ready to start school. Brylie starts school on Sept. 2nd and she is soooo excited. We went school shopping for her and she was so fun. She picked out a Princess backpack and her favorite outfit is her Hannah Montana shirt and pants. She asks me every day if she gets to go to school tomorrow and gets mad when I tell her not yet. I start school on Monday….again….. but I am almost done so I am excited. Rocky is also starting school, working on the yard as mentioned earlier, and being a new father. He gets really tired but is doing a great job. I think that is all that is going on at the Watt house!

3 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

no no don't feel guilty, we are princesses and i think it's our job to remind them of that weekly. Besides cooking dinner is a hard job, I too "cook" only about once a week. But Rocky is pretty great, he's now helped us out twice in 3 weeks so thanks for sharing your husband's talents with us.

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

I know how you feel my husband too is still so wonderful and always doing things for me!! We are very lucky to have husbands to do the yard work for us that is not something i wanna be doing!! YEAH for school starting!! My nieces are very excited for there hannah montana backpacks ha ha ha i love it!!

Nicole said...

BRITT! How did you find me on here!?? I am so happy! You and your family are so stinkin' cute! Things seem to be going so well for you! Are you living near your parents? I can't believe you guys still go to BearLake! I remember having so much fun up there with you guys when we were little! We should plan a trip to go up there with all of us and all the kids! How fun would that be!