Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Not going to win any awards...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get that we haven't posted anything in quite a while, and I'm sorry..sort of. We've been super busy in the Watt household with me putting in the yard and working around the house, Britt cleaning, puking, preparing for the Nclex, puking some more, and Brylie...well whatever it is she does, she does it at 100 mph so I can't imagine she has much free time either. We are also preparing for the arrival of the newest member of our family. Thats right! For those of you who haven't heard, Britt is pregnant! Now despite some of the comments made, "Rocky can't keep his hands off her", "Britt isn't a very good goalie", "Oops!", "They know what causes that", etc, this was actually planned. Britt was having a bit of a hard time leaving cheer and was seriously debating going back. We decided to give the whole prego thing a try for a month, and well....yahtzee! Apparently it was meant to be. While few things scare me in life, I must say that being a dad is somewhat nerve racking. Oh, and that new Juggalo gang, they scare me too, have you seen anything scarier than a bunch of scrawny little boys wearing their sisters pants? Moving along, we are very excited, and while November seems so very far away, I'm sure it will be here long before we are ready. Thank you to everyone who has expressed sorrow for my "life coming to an end". Don't you guys worry, I can throw the little one, boy or girl, into the kangaroo pouch and still cast a fly line with no problem. That or just leave them at home with Britt =).

5 comments:

Nicole said...

OMG!!!!! Britt, CONGRATS! THis is awesome. I'm so completely stoked for you guys! You need to be diligent with keeping up with blogging! I want to hear stories of how you're doing and see some belly shots! Get on it girl!

Tell you'r family hi for me!

Brooke and Jonny said...

I'm thinkin it's going to be a boy. I'm pretty set on it anyways. and anytime you would like me to watch that little guy for you so you guys can get away, you just let me know!

Jeff and Jess said...

About time you posted something! Glad to hear you're doing well.

Joel and Tera said...

Atta kid Rock, i knew you had it in you.

Brian Bockelman said...

Whats up Rocky! I didn't know you had a blog, I'm glad I found it. Congradutlations on the upcoming baby.