Saturday, November 15, 2008

I need your vote!


So.... it seems that everyone lately is saying on their blogs "vote for this" and "vote for that" so I am going to do my own little vote. Rocky says I should say vote if the music is lame or not but we all know it is (Rocky picked). Just kidding honey, love you! But seriously here is what I am thinking. I am getting my muchly needed hair done on Wednesday (YAHOO) and four long months but I need a change. I am in a rut and getting board so I am thinking.... Bangs.... like Reese Witherspoon bangs. So I need your opinion on if I should do it or not. I might get extensions too so keep that in mind when you are voting. Thanks for the imput and I will post pics on Thursday or Friday or Saturday or whenever so you can see the results!

6 comments:

Melissa McFadden said...

I love Reese's hair and think it would look super hot on you. Bangs are an easy change without doing something too drastic. Anyways I vote go for it. And give us a before and after when you do. Love ya girl. Let's plan lunch when I come home for Christmas. We can get some of the old team together.

Brooke and Jonny said...

I say if you get the extensions which I hope you do then you get bangs. But like Melissa said they are an easy change if you don't like them so do it!!!!!! And my vote on the music...lame. sorry Rock

Nicole said...

What's wrong with the music?! ;)

I love bangs for a change on someone. But, be prepared to work at them. They usually don't just fall into place perfectly (unless you're that lucky person everyone hates) so they can get frustrating if you're not really ready for them! I say yes though! Definitely post before and afters!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

OOO ya do bangs super cute plus bangs grow so fast if you don't like them no prob.

Joel and Tera said...

I think you should do bangs and extensions....it would be way fun to have long hair and not have to grow it out.

Zak said...

Stay away from bangs- they are soooo 80's.

Actually, you should just ask Rocky what he wants- he won't lead you astray.