Sunday, November 23, 2008

R First Christmas Tree

After a month or so of searching, we finally found a christmas tree we liked. I wanted a real one, but Britt thinks they stink (yeah, she's nutz) yata yata yata, we have a fake tree in our front room =). We went to a few stores to look at some, but didn't really see anything we liked. I decided to watch KSL for one and yahtzee! Britt, Bry, and myself put the tree up tonight. There aren't any ornaments yet, so don't judge us! We'll post some more pics once we find ornaments we like.






For all of you who think it's too early to be getting ready for christmas, we've got two words for ya.......Merry Christmas!
PS...Check out my wife's new bangs! Hot huh? Picture courtesy of the Munchkin. =)

4 comments:

Brooke and Jonny said...

Ok you are super HOT britt!!!! I love the bangs so freakin cute I might just copy you...and ps it's never too early for Christmas, if you don't start early you can't fit everything in!!!!!!! Ps i think Rambo misses Giz

Joel and Tera said...

The bangs look super cute. I love ksl you can find good deals on everything. Enjoy the tree.

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Cute bangs i LOVE them they look great!!

metromut said...

Hello honey! I am so glad that you found me. I have been thinking about you a ton lately too and now that I am back in Ogden I would love to see you. I have lots of stories to tell you so email me and we can chat. I love the bangs by the way.. You are so beautiful, and your little girl is just the cutest thing. Love ya ~Lindy
email: metromut@aol.com